All the power you need – without ever disturbing the fish
Yamaha Electric Drives are the most environment friendly way to power your small boat when you’re out relaxing on the water. With these neat units, relaxation is key. There is almost no noise and certainly no exhaust fumes, so you never have to worry about anything disturbing you – or about disturbing anything else, because for keen fishermen and lovers of nature that’s the added bonus: a Yamaha Electric Drive won’t scare wildlife away.So you can make the most of your day in the great outdoors. Powered by compact 12-Volt batteries, your Yamaha Electric Drive is ultra-portable. Which also makes it perfect for a small tender or dinghy.
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. This M20 model features a twist-on hand control, offering a tilt angle of up to 45° extending up to 15 cm – and with a comfortable contoured grip.
It’s built tough too, with a permanent magnet motor, damage-resistant casing parts and coatings, and a special composite drive shaft that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
- Push-to-Test meter – for easy battery level checks
- Very simple and light to carry about – and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful – but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster – easy prop depth control
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Comfortable tiller with twist-on hand control
- Versatile steering tension control
- Amp Draw
- Mount Feature
- One-hand Stow
- Max Thrust (kg)
- Speeds (FWD/REV)
- 5 FWD/3 REV
- Shaft Length
- 914 mm
- Tilt/Extend Tiller